Saturday, May 14, 2011

Worst day....

Bro accident... mum get injured... Is a worst day?
My answer
>>  WT*... why will happen this kind of thing? why will like this...?? the car was broken and cant repair it... i feel like want scold my bro... i gonna crazy....

But now when i claim down...

My answer is
>>Hmmm... no no no.. Not a worst day!
I need too said Thanks god, cos my mummy daddy n my bro is ok... Even my mummy get injured, but doctor said will get well soon... Thanks god...

I wanna tell my young bro, that accident is not ur fault, no one was want accident... We can't expect it.
Don't blame urself... Jie hope u also can claim down... be happy...
We are family... Some time just hope u can hear our opinions... done be stubborn....
I can feel that we all are love our parent, but just duno hw to present our LOVE...
Ah nong, pls be a good boy...
We all very love u o....

 FAMILY>>> *Father and Mother I Love You*

No comments:

Post a Comment